2834 Monica Ct SW
Detroit, MI 48201
Objective Challenging position of Process Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Good knowledge of cGMP, QSR and SOP
- Sound knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures
- Amazing ability to accurately measure, label and packages tissue
- Basic computer skills – Windows XP & 7, MS – Office 2007
Tasus Texas Corporation, Detroit, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained room clean and hygienic and processed tissues aseptically.
- Cleaned work area and sterilized equipment and supplies.
- Supported core production equipment.
- Performed post-process tasks as needed.
- Checked sterility of equipment, supplies and tissues.
- Documented all processing activities and performed additional duties as assigned.
Fiskars Americas, Detroit, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Installed, processed and troubleshot injection shaping machines.
- Supported modern engineering in instrument sampling and debugging process.
- Monitored and conducted instruction, training and took corrective actions.
- Worked on difficult and lengthy projects.
- Maintained specific tools of the trade clean and organized.
- Substituted as shift leader when required.
High School Diploma
Braham Area High School, Braham, MN