11343 S Wallace St
Wilton, CT 06897
Objective To obtain a Plant Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to conduct power plant maintenance and plant operator aptitude test
- Operational knowledge of and hydraulic tools and machinery
- Ability to interpret instructions, blueprints and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple task and prioritize work
AT&T, Wilton, CT
August 2005 to till date
- Installed, tested and overhauled telephone system for customers.
- Recorded program readings and utility codes in Work Force Management.
- Fixed cables and installed conduits and pole hardware.
- Installed and maintained video, data, station wiring and machinery as required.
Simon Property Group, Wilton, CT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained, troubleshot and overhauled plant machinery and equipment.
- Collected data and maintained documents.
- Performed regular testing on operational equipment.
- Operated plant computer systems and supervised work accumulation.
- Performed emergency response activities and general housekeeping functions as necessary.
High School Diploma
Oakmont High School, Roseville, CA