4417 Evangel Cir NW
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as a Planning Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of functional statistical computations
- Ability to interpret construction plans, schematics and technical blueprints
- Ability to use electronic distance measuring tools and automated information system effectively
- Admirable time management skills
GMR, Oak Brook, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Carried out machine planning and supported on-going process at site.
- Performed all industry and site specific duties necessary job functions.
- Performed rental vacancy surveys and provided technical support to staff.
- Operated electronic distance measuring and other surveying tools to obtain survey data.
DLF Inc, Oak Brook, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Planned, developed and evaluated engineering project.
- Structured site layouts and performed other related activities.
- Analyzed and verified accuracy in collected data.
- Recommended and developed corrective designs and ensured its conformity.
- Studied and interpreted plans, specification, blueprints and other engineering documents.
Associate’s Degree in Urban Planning & Architecture
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH