4417 Evangel Cir NW
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Office Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in managing MDOT projects
- Operational knowledge of Field Builder software
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to work under stressful environment
- Basic computer and arithmetic skills
- Excellent customer service and team management skills
Lexington Medical Center, Oak Brook, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Collected payments and maintained up-to-date medical records.
- Prepared quality scheduling for the patient visit.
- Assisted patient flow and maintained confidentiality.
- Supervised appropriate cleanliness, patient entrance activities.
- Registered and updated changes observed in patient condition.
CenturyTel, Inc., Oak Brook, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted senior project staff in the administration of project.
- Maintained project records and credentials.
- Monitored project schedule and made corrections by reviewing daily reports.
- Arranged project meetings and contractor’s monthly salary estimates.
High School Diploma
Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI