350 Prestwick Ave
Westerly, RI 02891
Objective Position as a Nuclear Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of radioisotope equipment
- Deep knowledge of radiation safety procedures
- Ability to effectively follow scientific rules
- Ability to dispose radioactive materials and store radiopharmaceuticals
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
Tisco, Westerly, RI
August 2005 to till date
- Created, operated and measured radioactive isotopes.
- Operated an array of radioisotope tools.
- Identified and estimated radiopharmaceuticals in patient body.
- Explained test procedures and ensured safety satisfaction to patients.
- Captured computerized film image of the patient.
M&L Inc, Westerly, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Conducted cardiac functional procedure for studies.
- Prepared radioactive substance and stored radiopharmaceuticals in a safe place.
- Adhered to safety principles and diminished radiation harm for staff and patients.
- Adjusted radionuclide as required and maintained laboratory apparatus.
Bachelors Degree in Physical Science
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA