24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO, 64101
Objective Position as a MRI Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Good understanding of MRI safety regulations for established MRI protocol
- Familiarity with diagnostic MRI scanning procedures
- Wide knowledge of all pertinent technical and academic area
- Ability to operate and adjust MRI scanning and ancillary equipment
- Ability to identify disease irregularities
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergencies
Holy Family Hospital, Kansas City, MO
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in formulating procedure to examine patients.
- Performed image techniques, tests and calibration as required.
- Provided assistance to physicians in taking orders.
- Clarified procedures to nursing staff, patients and families.
Suburban Hospital, Kansas City, MO
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed diagnostic MRI scanning procedures to examine patients.
- Performed MRI and MRA actions of analytics.
- Ensured patient safety and comfort during MRI examination.
- Greeted and escorted patients to the examination room.
- Oversaw and assisted student technologist and appurtenant staff.
Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH