350 Prestwick Ave
Westerly, RI, 2891
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Media Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiarity with Web applications, new digital media technologies, streaming videos, interactive multimedia programs, podcasting and web casting
- In-depth knowledge of audio-visual service standards and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot, modify, and repair multimedia equipment
- Proficient with Final cut Pro editing, Final Cut Server, and Simian audio automation
- Ability to place, remove and repair wiring between buildings
SolutionSet, Westerly, RI
August 2005 to till date
- Actively involved in various social media activities.
- Effectively used web-based applications – blogging, Multimedia programs and online social networking.
- Updated new contents on Commission website.
- Designed programs to support usage and on-line community progress.
- Assisted creative staff and maintained collection of photos and videos.
Cablevision, Westerly, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Organized graphic design on various websites as per the specification.
- Structured content layout and resolved related issues.
- Edited video and web content of various assigned websites and provided elegant look.
- Created image links and updated blogs and websites.
- Assisted in writing emails.
Associate Degree in Media Arts
Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL