812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Lubrication Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of manual and air lubricant dispensing equipment
- Sound knowledge to install and operate portable filtration system
- Ability to fill and operate a grease gun
- Ability to maintain machinery filter system
- Ability to remove and replace covers and gasket and clean out reservoir
Midas, Santa Monica, CA
August 2005 to till date
Managed delivery, storage space and distribution of lubricant.
Ensured mechanical equipment maintenance by changing oil correctly.
Maintained and overhauled automatic lubrication systems.
Troubleshot and calibrated lubricant degradation condition.
Key Energy Services, Santa Monica, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
Performed basic evaluation of oil analysis results.
Troubleshot technical and equipment problems related to lubrications.
Developed maintenance plans for production systems and reported about defects if any.
Maintained machines and transported stocks as neat and clean.
Followed all Plant Safety policies, Environmental Practices and GMP guidelines.
Associate Degree in Automotive Technology
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ