117 County Road 328
Providence, RI 02905
Objective To obtain the Lawn Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of grass fertilization
- Ability to work alone in long lawn areas
- Operational knowledge of small hand tools and machinery
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
PVR, Providence, RI
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained equipment and counted tools after work.
- Informed about any broken or missing tools to supervisor.
- Maintained an inventory on repairable equipment.
Smith Inc, Providence, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided quality customer service by promptly responding to their queries.
- Cleaned and maintained lawn equipment.
- Provided appropriate fertilization and managed lawns.
- Monitored lawn and scenery features.
- Fertilized grass and controlled increase in insects and diseases.
High School Diploma
McKay High School, Salem, OR