1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY, 11714
Objective To secure a Laser Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in conducting optical fabrication processes – coring and sawing
- Familiarity with fundamental laser principles, lasers, optics and laser application
- Proficient with oscilloscopes, optical power meters, solid-state lasers, and optical alignment
- Sound knowledge of lasers and optical subassemblies
- Ability to write reports and correspondence as scheduled
- Ability to work with mechanical drawings and electrical wiring diagrams
- Ability to read and understand blue prints easily
L-3 Communications, Bethpage, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Gathered and adjusted laser and subassemblies.
- Tested station and instrument set-up, and checked optical sub-assemblies.
- Conducted unit modification, arrangement and calibration.
- Carried out optical fabrication processes.
- Maintained, measured and packaged optical components.
Associate Degree in Electronics
Coconino Community College, Flagstaff, AZ