117 County Road 328
Providence, RI, 2905
Objective Position as a Lab Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in testing and analyzing biologic and bioscience results
- Wide knowledge of kinds of bacteria, parasites and microorganisms
- Proficient with modern test equipment – meters, scopes, analyzers
- Ability to document reports on performed tests
- Ability to understand and follow company rules and regulations
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team environment
Adecco, Providence, RI
August 2005 to till date
Conducted laboratory tests on water quality, cement pilots and field blends.
Tested and cleaned apparatus and lab daily.
Maintained testing equipment and list of supplies.
Reported shortage of supplies to Lab Manager.
Conducted acid emulsion tests, compatibility tests, break test and hydration test.
Airgas Import, Providence, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
Tested, analyzed, scheduled and filled specialty mixes for stock and delivery.
Documented label control sheets according to FDA regulations.
Ensured that quality was maintained according to production necessities.
Evaluated production records and discharged products for distribution.
Fixed delivery schedules, and resolved product complaint and requests.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK