812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Objective To secure an Information Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of RF performance parameter
- Profound knowledge of basic electronic circuit theory and basic RF theory
- Ability to read, write and follow detailed work instructions and test procedures
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Windows and MS Office
Information Technician, August 2005 to till date
QinetiQ North America, Santa Monica, CA
- Performed non-routine data input assignments, keying various source documents into a keyboard-controlled, and data entry device.
- Executed routine data preparation and distribution.
- Performed sorting, batching, coding, filing, or other clerical duties as assigned.
- Utilized optical scanners and maintained records of work completed.
Information Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
PDS Technical Services, Santa Monica, CA
- Compared data entered with source documents, or re-entered data in verification format to detect errors.
- Assigned to compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- Accumulated existing data, edited current information, or proofread new entries in a database for accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY