4417 Evangel Cir NW
Oak Brook, IL, 60523
Objective To Secure a Position as Hemodialysis Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of Hemodialysis equipment.
- Ability to analyze blood, urine and other body fluid samples
- Capability to communicate information in a written, auditory and visual
- Amazing ability to communicate in courteous, polite and poised manner
Hemodialysis Technician, August 2005 to till date
Innovative Dialysis Systems, Oak Brook, IL
- Recorded and evaluated ingestion and productivity of patients.
- Established communication with patient and family, and followed HIPPA regulations.
- Maintained and utilized hospital apparatus, mechanical lifts and bladder scanners.
- Provided Hemodialysis-related care assistance and monitored patients’ condition throughout treatment.
- Assisted with maintenance of Hemodialysis apparatus.
Hemodialysis Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Oak Brook, IL
- Provided hygienic surroundings to patient.
- Provided respiratory therapy support to patients as required.
- Assisted patient in taking meal comfortably.
- Provided autopsy care assistance to assigned pathologists.
- Arranged clean and hygienic room for new patient with all medical facilities.
- Assisted in moving patient to and from the room.
- Documented safety check lists and event reports.
Associate Degree in Healthcare Management, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH