6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA, 20153
Objective To secure a position as Health Care Technician with a well established organization
Summary of Skills:
- Profound ability to carry out phlebotomy methods and procedures
- Ability to obtain EKGs and monitor Telemetry
- Operational knowledge of medical center’s DHCP computer system
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically
- Ability to plan and organize work and set priorities
Health Care Technician, August 2005 to till date
Carle Foundation Hospital, Chantilly, VA
Participated in admitting patient to ward, processed physician orders by priority of need regarding admission, transfer, discharge, consultation, scheduling all x-rays, EKG, cat scan and diets.
Entered information about the patient’s condition in the patient’s chart as per medical center procedure.
Observed, recorded, and reported changes in patient’s condition and vital signs.
Collected blood from inpatients and outpatients, assuring special drawing techniques and proper tubes were used, and the correct amount of blood was drawn.
Associate Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI