2307 Barnesdale Way
Clearwater, FL, 33755
Objective To obtain the Fingerprint Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to locate and develop latent prints
- Operational knowledge of photographic and digital imaging equipment and software
- Skilled in operating Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS)
- Ability to work efficiently and compatibly on a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Fingerprint Technician, August 2005 to till date
Oregon State Police (Salem, OR), Clearwater, FL
Obtained fingerprint cards via mails, live scan printers and fax machines.
Verified fingerprints quality and discarded incomplete fingerprint cards.
Entered fingerprint cards into Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS).
Inquired about fingerprint database from AFIS Fingerprint Workstation.
Utilized AFIS electronic image, image system records and microfilm to Identify and evaluate fingerprints of candidates.
Entered information of positive classification of fingerprints into criminal records.
Fingerprint Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Veterans Health Administration, Clearwater, FL
Compared fingerprint and verified duplicate fingerprints records in dossier.
Safely placed fingerprint cards in Master file.
Checked SID numbers in candidate and criminal CCH files.
Processed fingerprints of dead person as submitted to spot victims.
Obtained information and presented evidence to court.
Educated groups on obtaining inked fingerprints and submitted it to ISS and FBI processing.
Associate Degree in Criminology, Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI