24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO, 64101
Objective To obtain the Environmental Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Working knowledge of GPS units and field electronic data
- Ability to work in variable field conditions
- Amazing ability to work with minimum direction
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Capacity to do job alone by following Safety rules & regulations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Environmental Technician, August 2005 to till date
CyberCoders Engineering, Kansas City, MO
- Coordinated on-ice activities related to remediation.
- Generated professional documentation of findings and outcomes of remediation and monitored events and sample analysis.
- Interfaced with RPSC Environmental Department, Laboratory staff and subcontractors to execute work-related duties.
- Performed training and educational programs for the community with respect to environmental protection waste management policies and regulations.
- Collaborated with National Science Foundation and other environments organizations.
Environmental Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Aerotek Engineering & Environmental, Kansas City, MO
- Maintained a comfortable working knowledge of GPS units and field electronic data collection.
- Organized and arranged resources in order to address remediation sites in the field.
- Supervised and evaluated unhygienic places.
- Carried out programs to ensure environmental education and awareness throughout the stations and associated field camps.
- Collected subsequent analysis of field data from contaminated soil sampling, ice core sampling, snow sampling, etc.
- Assembled environmental samples (ambient and source) for site characterization and monitoring purposes as required.
Associate Degree in Environmental Health, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH