3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH, 44301
Objective Challenging position of Diesel Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to conduct conducting test drives and adjust controllers
- Skilled to drive safely
- Ability to communicate and work well with other employees and customers
- Amazing ability to do additional work including nights and weekends
- Excellent Verbal Communication skills
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
Diesel Technician, August 2005 to till date
International Truck Sales of Richmond Inc, Akron, OH
- Checked and diagnosed vehicle to identify damaged parts.
- Tested vehicle performance by driving it and adjusted controls.
- Compiled with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety and combustion control standards.
- Maintained vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing and painting.
- Maintained and documented vehicle servicing and reparation records.
- Operated and troubleshot equipment failure, and maintained supplies.
- Performed preventive maintenance and calling vehicles for repairs.
Diesel Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
First Group America, Akron, OH
- Maintained technical know-how in big diesel engines.
- Assisted GTI Sales executive in supplying EPIC product technically.
- Synchronized and administered EPIC installation and placed an international order on assigned projects.
- Completed all required projects and documents and Ensured that equipment was fully operational within specifications according to commission process.
- Coordinated with required after sales technical support and trained customer and local distributor.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL