2834 Monica Ct SW
Detroit, MI, 48201
Objective To obtain a Dialysis Patient Care Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Great ability to shift or move patients and equipment safely
- Certification in CPR and Heimlich techniques of Resuscitation
- Operational knowledge of dialysis machines
- Ability to communicate successfully with the public health personnel, patients, other public members
- Outstanding ability to articulate and understand terminal dialysis terms
- Amazing ability to distinguish different colors, textures and sizes
- Flexible in scheduling to meet the staffing needs of the unit
- Profoundly capable to perform all types of physical tasks
Dialysis Patient Care Technician, August 2005 to till date
Liberty Dialysis, LLC, Detroit, MI
- Provided health check up to designated patients under direct supervision of RN.
- Gathered and documented accurate health-related information of patients.
- Provided assistance to RN on evaluating and documenting overall dialysis of patients.
- Monitored dialysis treatment and documented on dialysis flow charts.
- Reported to supervisor immediately, if any, abnormal changes noticed in patient condition.
- Followed all emergency operational procedures.
- Immediately started following basic CPR measures during cardiac and pulmonary arrest.
Dialysis Patient Care Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Barlite Kidney Center, Detroit, MI
- Managed and maintained dialysis machines from any disinfection.
- Collected and recorded vital signs of pre and post dialysis.
- Inquired patients regarding their general health and responded to previous dialysis treatment.
- Reported any unusual results to the nurse immediately.
- Provided complete dialysis treatment on all assigned patients.
- Monitored patients during hemodialysis treatment including vital signs, machine checks and other related activities.
- Maintained Life Support system and initiated AED operation during emergency.
Associate Degree in Nursing, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK