24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO, 64101
Objective To obtain the Controls Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of electronic control systems
- Effective in sharing and obtaining information from internal and external parties
- Sound knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital control systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Profound ability to analysis and write modifications in several languages of system software
- Proven critical thinking and diagnostic skills
- Amazing capacity to work alone and follow Safety rules and regulations
Controls Technician, August 2005 to till date
Johnson Controls, Kansas City, MO
- Diagnosed and repaired complex control system.
- Provided assistance to sketch engineering modifications and drawings.
- Contacted and communicated regularly with customers and ensured high level of satisfaction to them.
- Informed customers about latest services and recommended to enhance and upgrade system.
- Compiled work documents, such as certificate of training and completion, customer training forms and other lists.
- Provided support and guidance to the mechanical team on simple and non-critical tools.
Controls Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Aerotek E&E, Kansas City, MO
- Completed assigned work on time and provided quality services to meet customer satisfaction.
- Reported management regarding the arising problems and changes instantly.
- Adhered to controls and customer safety standards.
- Ensured safety on work sites.
- Provided guidance on operating electronic control systems to customers.
- Distributed guidebook and documents to customers for educational needs.
- Guided mechanical staff on developing automation systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH