812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Objective To secure a Computer Support Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Great ability to install, repair and maintain all types of computer systems and peripheral devices
- Profound Knowledge of LAN & WAN
- Ability to utilize electronic testing equipment to determine defects and malfunctions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Amazing ability to work independently and as a part of group
- Outstanding ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Computer Support Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clearwire, Santa Monica, CA
- Maintained Exchange Server-email system.
- Supported Finance dept on financial applications and database maintenance.
- Troubleshot all desktop based IT issues.
- Ensured efficient connections over LAN & WAN.
- Assisted other departments as needed to resolve client issues.
Computer Support Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Timken Inc, Santa Monica, CA
- Provided R&D and support for CPS products.
- Administrated duties for all companies Windows based servers.
- Reached at all times to deal with urgent matters as aroused.
- Ensured consistent operation of all phone services.
- Maintained network hardware including routers, switches, firewall and VPN server.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY