1411 McCullough Ave NE
Salt Lake City, UT, 84120
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Cable Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of cable machinery operation and maintenance procedures
- Deep knowledge of tools, materials and techniques used in wire cable splicing
- Amazing ability to work quickly efficiently while meeting tough quality standards
- Great ability to work alone with minimal direction
- Excellent proven record of multiple successful installations
Cable Technician, August 2005 to till date
American Cable & Telephone, Salt Lake City, UT
Assigned to set up, troubleshoot, fix, wires and phone to potential customers’ residence.
Obtained work from administrator and prepared competent route.
Accurately prepared paper work and inventory reports.
Reviewed work orders and obtained necessary material to complete each order.
Cable Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Robert Half Technology, Salt Lake City, UT
Installed necessary cable electrical system and hardware.
Assured proper signal levels and picture quality on all television sets.
Cleaned trash and materials after the installation.
Monitored and recorded system drop and in house leakage.
Maintained inventory of daily logs and gas sheets as necessary.
Properly recorded all required information on work orders, surveys and referrals.
Performed duties such as connecting, disconnecting and upgrading cables.
Associate Degree in Applied Electrical Science, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH