2541 Sixth St NE
Brisbane, CA 94005
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Budget Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to gather and analyze budgetary information
- Outstanding knowledge of common budgetary methods, practices, policies, procedures, regulations and precedents
- Operational knowledge of automated management data systems
- Skilled in the application of methods and techniques which support the administration of the budget
- Ability to work accurately with figures
- Ability to communicate verbally and in script
Budget Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clearwire, Brisbane, CA
Provided a wide range of accounting functions directed toward accomplishment of operational duties to the entire state Office.
Prepared plans and procedures for all phases of the Annual Work Plan (AWP) process.
Established timeframes to meet the deadlines for submission of document.
Provided quality customer services and established good working relationships with all employees and coworkers.
Incumbently served at the field office’ central point of contact with the program and budget staff at the State Office.
Budget Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Timken Inc, Brisbane, CA
Collected, processed billings, recordkeeping and reconciliation of records regarding grazing billings.
Monitored fees and rentals, contributed funds, burro fees, performance and compliance bonds.
Recommended advice and reports to assist in program tracking such as automated work month spreads.
Assisted in analyzing computer products to determine cause and source of imbalances and initiated required adjustments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ