1540 Golden Crest Dr
High Point, NC 27262
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as an Aviation Maintenance Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiar with Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability to repair malfunctioning FTD parts
- Familiar with standard aircraft wiring practices per AC 43.13-1B & 2A
- Outstanding knowledge of materials, methods, tools, and standard practices of the aircraft mechanic trade
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Aviation Maintenance Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clover Park Technical College, High Point, NC
- Maintained corporate aircraft under supervision in accordance with current Federal Aviation.
- Used technical specifications, sketches, manuals, drawings, engineering instructions and FAA forms and publications to accomplish work assignment.
- Maintained Company and FAA required records and inspection forms.
- Maintained a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- As assigned, exchanged information with suppliers, customers and other company representatives to explain and demonstrate operations, tests and difficulties.
Aviation Maintenance Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
The Boeing Company, High Point, NC
- Planned and organized the sequence of allotted work package in such a way as to promote safe, efficient operation.
- Interpreted and performed to the requirements of airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters and other approved and accepted data.
- Applied applicable mathematical calculations to setup.
- Used precision measuring tools, to measure gaps, heights, angles, diameters and depths.
- Maintained necessary certifications, licenses and permits as required for assigned work.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Aviation, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ