24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO 64101
Objective To obtain the AV Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Related experience in custom A/V, telecom and data installation.
- Deep knowledge of VGA video and audio installation and cabling theories
- Ability to terminate video cables (RCA/BNC connections), audio cables and CAT5
- Strong skills in telecom and data
- Remarkable ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
- Excellent communication and writing skills
AV Technician, August 2005 to till date
Cubic Corporation, Kansas City, MO
Utilized electronic hand and power tools for assembly.
Installed and terminated cables with connectors.
Recorded and interpreted CAD and other documentation and wired run-lists for audio, video, data and telecom installations.
Managed time sheets, work order documentation and inventory.
Mechanically assembled furniture, TV and projector mounts, racks and equipment.
Executed field service of existent installations, with interface to clients and project engineers.
AV Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
TEKSystems, Kansas City, MO
Setup and Supported Audio Visual inventory for designated shows.
Maintained organization of AV equipment in store rooms.
Assisted with AV inventory control, maintenance, sub rentals, etc.
Completed and distributed all forms necessary to preparation for individual shows.
Recorded all accurate dealings with clients.
Pulled and prepared equipment for distribution to events.
Responded to necessary resources available at all events.
Participated in event planning and making equipment recommendations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Audio Visual Technology, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH