2170 Lucy Lane
Bloomington, IN 47408
Job Objective Agricultural Technician with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in repairing of agricultural equipments
- Profound knowledge of livestock and FGIS methodologies
- Panoptic knowledge of crop production and wheat inspection
- Solid understanding of quality assurance controls and grain technician
- Immense ability to prepare wheat samples for checking purpose
- Sound ability to repair construction and power equipments
Federal Signal Corporation, Bloomington, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Implemented equine operations and conducted horse training sessions.
- Maintained livestock resources and executed agriculture courses.
- Coordinated with agriculture programs and managed valley farm resources.
- Conducted faculty research tasks and assisted in employee recognition programs.
- Participated in diagnostic procedures for agricultural equipments.
- Generated inspection reports and prepared warranty comments.
Sloan Implement Co., Bloomington, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and analyzed laboratory samples as per established protocols.
- Documented data relating to experimentation and animal care.
- Conducted testing of collected samples of crops and animals.
- Generated data summaries and modified testing equipments.
- Created culture media and utilized air samplers.
- Supported weed control operations and participated in plant disease surveys.
Associate Degree in Agricultural Technology
Cochise Community College, Douglas, AZ