183 Desert Broom Court
Newark, NJ 7102
Objective: To be part of a growing company as Dot Net Winforms Developer and contribute my skills and experience in ASP.NET, AJAX and UM. My expertise in Visual Basic, C#, VB.NET and Delphi will help me in achieving these objectives.
MS MIS, 2003
BS Computer Science, 1999
- Full Knowledge in MS Office, Windows IIS, DOS
- Troubleshooting of computer units
- ASP.NET, AJAX, UM
- Understanding of computer languages; Visual Basic, C#, VB.NET and Delphi
- Good communication skills
Dot Net Winforms Developer, 2008- Present
HADCO, Georgetown, MA
- Provided estimates for retirement benefits using ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Created and designed retirement system with the aid of IIS, COM+ and MSMQ.
- Integrated and merged other existing systems with older ones.
Int’l. Systems Developer, 2005-2008
Halliwells, LLP, Georgetown, MA
- Researched and analyzed requirements for an Internet B2B auction site using Visual Basic COM+ Object.
- Designed and redesigned alternative architectures and systems using UML and FDA.
- Surveyed information to develop WinForm application with significant business logic.
- Conducted networking activities using ORMapper.
Software Consultant, 2003-2005
Halvern Realty, Inc., Georgetown, MA
- Implemented DBA responsibilities to create complex jobs and performed custom data imports and exports.
- Audited accounting entries, duplicate payments and missed pricings.
- Demonstrated and trained IT staff in using ASP.NET best practices.
Certifications and Affiliations:
Certificate in LAN Engineering
Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator