918 Rinehart Road
Miami, FL 33132
Job Objective Tenth Grade Teacher wishing to obtain a permanent position with the perfect school that is looking for a long-term employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain positive relations with colleagues, administrators, and staff
- Ability to create a safe and organized classroom environment
- Ability to learn principles to ensure effective and efficient instruction
- Tenth Grade Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Tucson Unified School District, Tucson, AZ
- Planned lessons and engaged students in different activities.
- Participated in curriculum and other developmental programs.
- Collaborated with colleagues for conducting learning expedition and initiated instructional activities.
- Evaluated and monitored students’ performance in order to advance student achievement.
- Designed and implemented curriculum adhering to state standards and incorporated hands-on activities.
Bachelor’s of Science in Arts, 2007, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX