4137 Mutton Town Road
Battle Ground, WA 98604
Job Objective Actively seeking a Studio Teacher position that allows me to advance my career in this field.
- Extensive experience working in a multicultural environment
- Exceptional knowledge into the classroom setting to build competence
- Familiarity with outdoor and indoor team building activities
- Ability toorganize, schedule classes, delegate work to others
- Ability tocollaborate with other Studio teachers and Bilingual teachers
- Studio Teacher, 2007 – Present
- CENTRONIA, Washington, DC
- Provided instruction classes in flute and clarinet to students.
- Assisted and developed age and inquiry based arts and activities.
- Attended field related professional development trainings.
- Supervised students during program activities and field trips.
- Participated and contributed to the development of the program through attendance of staff meetings and planning sessions.
Bachelor’s of Science in Fine Atrs, 2007, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY