3044 Baker Avenue
Dallas, TX 75202
Career Objective Looking for a Spanish Teacher position that allows for individual as well as interpersonal expansion while still making contributions to the campus.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience in Spanish
- Thorough knowledge of the language of Spanish both written and oral
- Exceptional knowledge of the Spanish history, culture and tradition
- Remarkable ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding ability to plan and implement need-based lessons
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong technical skills; Microsoft OS and MS Office programs
Spanish Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Willow Run Community School, Dallas, TX
- Developed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans.
- Accommodated all levels of learners whilst preparing lesson plans.
- Encouraged growth of study skills in written and oral communication.
- Implemented effectively the curriculum and lesson plan planned for students.
- Exhibited students’ individual work and managed to provide appropriate opportunities for the growth and recognition for the assigned students.
- Ensured to work in harmony with the goals and established objectives.
Spanish Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
East Lansing Public School, Dallas, TX
- Managed to consolidate concepts and created visual aids.
- Integrated multicultural units, manipulative and grammar worksheets.
- Maintained professional ethics and responsibilities.
- Participated in the total school program, curriculum development and building committees, providing a positive role model.
- Guided the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
- Ensured to establish effective relationships with parents, community and other staff members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX