3638 Rockford Road
Bolton, MA 1740
Job Objective Seeking position as a Seventh Grade Teacher and I have the required education and am willing to work harder and continue to grow in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in teaching middle school math and science curriculum
- Exceptional knowledge of project based teaching
- Thorough knowledge of using computers for all instructional activities
- Immense ability of working with diverse populations
- Remarkable ability supporting wide range of learners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and intrapersonal skills
Seventh Grade Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Lilla G. Frederick School, Bolton, MA
- Applied customized and flexible approach to meet individual student learning styles.
- Contributed actively in peer review and reflection activities.
- Participated in professional development opportunities.
- Developed curriculum that is student centered and project based.
- Participated in tasks that are related to the school community.
- Assisted in the creation and implementation of curriculum.
Seventh Grade Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Boston Public Schools, Bolton, MA
- Assisted in the evaluation and modification of the curriculum and program.
- Utilized effectively the data base for helpful decision-making and action research.
- Supported the creation of and the regular updating of an Individual Student Success Plan.
- Assisted in the maintenance of a safe school environment.
- Provided help to the students during morning and afternoon transitions, as well as in the halls and during school activities.
- Utilized the technology effectively into the learning environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Humphreys College, Stockton, CA