3126 Aaron Smith Drive
Lancaster, PA 17670
Job Objective In search of a position as a Quran Teacher with an established facility looking for quality minded employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in teaching Arabic language and Quran
- Exceptional knowledge of Islamic sciences
- Thorough knowledge of teaching at various levels and to varied age groups
- Immense ability to develop Curriculum and Personal Development
- Remarkable ability to read and teach Quran
- Excellent teamwork skills and a strong public relations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Quran Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Islamic Understanding Institute (IUI), Lancaster, PA
- Tutored Holy Quran with Tajweed and good pronunciation.
- Implemented the Institute’s plans and visions for teaching as well as outreach and da’wah activities.
- Selected instructional goals for value, clarity, balance, and suitability to diverse learners.
- Ensured to lead regular prayers.
- Adhered to specified institutional, district and state laws, and worked towards achieving the established goals and objectives.
Quran Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Pleasant Valley School District, Lancaster, PA
- Demonstrated the knowledge of memorizing the Quran verses.
- Designed coherent instruction with learning activities of the Quran.
- Managed to conduct and lead regular prayers as specified in the Quran.
- Developed unit plans in a way that is clear and allowed different learning styles.
- Assessed student learning congruent with instructional goals.
- Developed clear criteria for assessment of students.
Bachelor’s Degree in Islamic Studies, Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT