3397 Mount Tabor
Objective To secure a Preschool Lead Teacher job within the school in which my teaching skills and experience can be used to help the school grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of methods of observing, evaluating and recording child behavior
- Familiarity with Early Childhood Education program policies, practices and philosophy
- Wide knowledge of COA and NAEYC standards
- Ability to engage and communicate with individual children during the activities and routine
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children’s
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- CPR & First Aid Training and certification
Preschool Lead Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Christian Academy School System, Scarsdale, NY
- Provided spiritual guidance to students.
- Taught curriculum as provided by school.
- Used instructional materials and techniquesaccording to school’s educational system.
- Maintained classroom environment favorable to learning.
- Managed conflict and resolved student problems.
- Communicated with parents on a regular basis.
- Attended meetings as scheduled.
Preschool Lead Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Kiddie Korner Nursery School, Inc., Scarsdale, NY
- Adhered to professional demeanor at all times.
- Attended and contributed in Professional Development meetings.
- Provided learning environment regarding PLN Guiding Philosophy.
- Provided safe and healthy learning classroom environment.
- Planned and provided cultural needs to children.
- Supervised andensured that allteachers were kept updated on lesson plans, policies and procedures.
- Evaluatedperformance and provided functional training to staff.
- Prepared incident reports for Supervisor and completed age appropriate curriculum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Augusta State University, Augusta, GA
958 N Conecuh St
Saint Marys, GA 31558
Objective Looking for a position of a Lead Preschool Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Ability to establish effective relationships with parents and children.
- Extensive ability to supervise children in the classroom activities and meals.
- Extensive leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Familiar with child development and early education theories and practices.
- Immense ability to relate with and speak to parents in a respectful and courteous manner.
Lead Preschool Teacher, 2007 – Present
Townsend Harris High School, Flushing, NY
- Organized and conducted activities such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling and field trips.
- Ensured a safe, fun, healthy environment for children.
- Responsible for maintaining a nurturing and loving environment for children.
- Planned and implemented curriculum that promoted social, physical, and intellectual growth of children.
- Observed and evaluated children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
M.S in Educational Leadership, 2007
Carnegie Mellon University
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005