4090 White Pine Lane
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Career Objective Position within the school in order to increase the positive track record of the school as a Nursery Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in handling Nursery and Pre-School children
- Thorough knowledge of the curriculum of the nursery classes
- Exceptional knowledge to deal with the smart and innocent children
- Remarkable ability to build good relationships with children and parents
- Outstanding ability to work in a team using and implementing own initiatives
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
Nursery Teacher, August 2005 – Present
GRANDPONT NURSERY SCHOOL, Harrisonburg, VA
- Identified appropriate resources to collect relevant materials for activities.
- Communicated on a regular basis passing on information of the children’s growth to their parents, guardians and the management.
- Monitored children’s development and behavior and identified the problems they might be facing, discussed them to find solution and resolve them.
- Maintained all the relevant records and ensured to complete all the assessments for each of the child to achieve the curriculum and the institutions goals and objectives.
- Managed to attend all relevant meetings, training courses, seminars and workshops.
- Ensured to follow all the guidelines as specified by the state and the school.
Nursery Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Grant Community Nursery School, Harrisonburg, VA
- Performed towards children’s social, personal, physical and emotional development.
- Developed the language, literacy and numeracy skills of the children.
- Encouraged mutual co-operation maintaining good behavior of the child.
- Maintained the facility by setting activities before classes and to tidy up afterwards.
- Prepared activities that are most relevant with nursery students.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ
103 Kirkland St
Russellville, AR 72801
Objective Looking for a position of a Nursery Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Great ability to communicate and interact effectively with the children and adults.
- Wide knowledge of early year’s syllabus of children.
- Excellent experience in planning activities, teaching arts and crafts.
- Profound ability to inspire and enthuse young children.
- Substantial understanding of the needs and feelings of children.
Nursery Teacher, 2007 – Present
South Side High School, Rockville Centre, NY
- Planned and organized indoor and outdoor activities for the students.
- Developed the Childs personal, physical and emotional skills.
- Maintained effective relationship with the parents of the children.
- Participated in various meetings and activities conducted by the school.
- Created and planned teaching resources and visual aids.
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2007
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005
Notre Dame, University