4524 Crestview Terrace
San Antonio, TX78205
Job Objective To obtain a job as a New Elementary Teacher with a school that wants to improve their overall track record.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in teaching elementary children
- Wide knowledge of curriculum development and program design
- Familiarity with issues of elementary education, multicultural issues, and child development
- Wide knowledge of laws, district policies, and administrative regulations
- Skilled at observing and evaluating students’ performance, behavior and social development
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to create a flexible elementary grade program
- Ability to effectively monitor an active elementary classroom
- Ability to interact positively with parents and children
New Elementary Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Oldham County Schools, San Antonio, TX
- Completed all grading, prepared progress reports and conducted conferences as required.
- Supported instructional program.
- Communicated with parents, students and teachers, created Learning Plans and schedules, provided feedback on student work.
- Supported alternate strategies and provided assistance with assignments and projects.
- Developed enrichment activities for students.
- Reviewed curriculum and formulated alternate approaches to enhance student understanding.
New Elementary Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Charleston County School District, San Antonio, TX
- Applied core curriculum and taught various learning styles to student and monitoredtheir achievement.
- Communicated with children, parents and staff regarding community based program.
- Planned and implemented curriculum activities for children development.
- Provided safe and healthy environment for children and maintained classroom environment.
- Conducted ongoing child evaluation activities.
- Assessed daily activities and modified when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, Chipola College, Marianna, FL