444 Ruckman Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Job Objective To increase the potential of a school with my excellence as a Middle School Math Teacher.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in teaching math at the middle school level
- Exceptional knowledge working with an urban population
- Solid knowledge of the prescribed curriculum and the current educational trends
- Amazing abilities to implement learning styles and skill
- Remarkable ability to teach all middle school math curricula
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication skills with students and parents alike
Middle School Math Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Alexandria City Public School, Oklahoma City, OK
- Developed lesson plans and instructional materials.
- Established a flexible program and classroom environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Established and maintained standards of behavior of the students at all the times.
- Evaluated student academic and social growth and maintained appropriate records.
- Communicated with parents through conferences and any other available means.
- Identified students with special needs and assisted them appropriately.
Middle School Math Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Tucson Unified School District, Oklahoma City, OK
- Managed the learning environment to prepare accurate lesson plans.
- Evaluated and monitored students’ performance to advance student achievements.
- Coordinated with other mats and science teachers to plan instruction.
- Demonstrated commitment towards continuous learning.
- Maintained professional competence and certification through in-service education.
- Selected, compiled and collected all necessary books and instructional materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Hunter College, New York, NY