223 N Browder St
Folsom, CA 95630
Objective Looking for a position of a Meditation Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of the major meditation text and spiritual figures.
- Solid experience of the Prana Kriya techniques.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of yoga and enlightened living.
- Great wisdom, kindness and patience.
- Sound knowledge in various techniques of Meditation, Asanas, Pranayam and Yogic Kriyas.
Meditation Teacher, 2007 – Present
International Academy, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Planned and structured meditation classes.
- Instructed to students the calming, and energizing effects of Dru Meditation.
- Taught about the many healthy benefits of meditation to students.
- Observed and maintained class management, healthy and safety environment while teaching.
- Designed and taught individualized yoga therapy programs to students.
M.S in International Development, 2007
Johns Hopkins University
B.A in Art History, 2005