818 Poling Farm Road
La Vista, NE 68128
Job Objective Seeking a Law Teacher job where my talents and history can assist in growth of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in working as a law teacher
- Thorough knowledge of basic as well as complicated concepts in law
- Outstanding knowledge in communication and teaching techniques
- Remarkable ability to capture the attention of a classroom
- Immense ability of legal academic writing
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Law Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Wyzant Tutoring, La Vista, NE
- Constructed a course of study that best meets the student’s needs.
- Instructed several law courses, with a particular emphasis on Public Law.
- Handled constitutional law courses, and the legal processes and the judiciary.
- Assisted the students in selecting a specific specialization of law.
- Managed the department’s legal studies program and pre-law major.
- Involved in the academic guidance for undergraduate students.
Law Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Douglas Unified School, La Vista, NE
- Planned, evaluated, and revised course content and materials.
- Maintained regularly the scheduled office hours to facilitate the students.
- Published findings of research in professional journals.
- Advised students on career issues and motivated them.
- Obtained law related supplies such as textbooks reference books etc.
- Served on related academic and administrative committees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal and Legal Studies, Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
2134 S Acama St
Brea, CA 92821
Objective Resourceful team player with a positive and effective teaching style seeking employment as a Law Teacher in a reputed college.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent knowledge in communication and teaching techniques.
- Vast experience working as a law enforcement teacher.
- Broad knowledge in laws, legal codes, court procedures, government regulations, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Strong knowledge of basic and complicated concepts in law.
- In depth ability to write clearly and effectively
- Strong interest in legal academic writing.
Law Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Instructed legal ethics and guided students regarding career focus and job opportunities in the legal profession.
- Taught students in the study of a variety of law topics.
- Instructed students about investigation techniques.
- Delivered lectures on topics such as criminal law and defensive policing to students.
M.A in Criminal Justice, 2007
B.S in Business Administration, 2005
Notre Dame, University