3283 Simpson Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Law Enforcement Teacher in well organized school to help the campus achieve its goals.
Law Enforcement Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Fontana College, Rock Island, IL
- Prepared relevant course materials adhering to established school policies.
- Facilitated conductive atmosphere for classroom discussions and debates.
- Maintained the attendance records and grades of all the assigned class and students.
- Selected and obtained materials and supplies as required for the course syllabus.
- Collaborated and partnered with other teachers to address research issues.
- Prepared proposal to acquire external research grants/funds.
Law Enforcement Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Lone Star College System, Rock Island, IL
- Provided a lead role for other law enforcement instructors/teachers.
- Assisted in all the aspects of training in compliance with established structure.
- Managed to teach 30 hours a week with 10 hours for preparation.
- Participated in the recruitment process and campus placement activities.
- Provided professional consultancy services to the institution when needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with criminology and the functioning of law enforcement agencies
- Thorough knowledge of police methods and procedures, crime prevention, traffic control, investigation, and identification techniques
- Operational knowledge of criminal law, arrest, and custody of persons
- Immense ability to recognize the educational needs of the students
- Amazing ability to handle multiple tasks – teaching and administration
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
- Strong time management and class management skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies, Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA