383 Rodney Street
Saint Louis, MO 63146
Objective Kindergarten Teacher who wants a position with a campus so that I can render my services in this field and further grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled in Child Development, behavior and characteristics of students
- Profound knowledge of the current kindergarten educational system
- Working knowledge and understanding of the use of current technology
- Immense ability to work in a polite and friendly manner with students
- Outstanding ability to maintain appropriate student supervision
Kindergarten Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Plymouth Public School, Saint Louis, MO
- Handled reading and learning subjects such as language arts, social studies, mathematics etc.
- Developed lesson plans and instructional materials.
- Translated lesson plans into learning experiences to best suit instruction.
- Established and maintained standards of student behavior.
- Adhered to the state law and administrative regulations and procedures.
Kindergarten Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Harper Creek Community School, Saint Louis, MO
- Managed to meet the individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Created a classroom environment conducive to maturity of the students.
- Encouraged students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guided towards the achievement of curriculum goals and established objectives.
- Evaluated students’ academic and social growth, maintaining appropriate records.
- Ensured to implement district-approved curriculum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA