3381 Wolf Pen Road
Redwood City, CA 94063
Job Objective To secure a Junior College Teacher job within the school in which my teaching skills and experience can be used to help the school grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with curriculum theory, learning theory, instructional design, and national education standards
- In-depth knowledge of curriculum development and secondary program design
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with faculty, staff, students and parents
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with heterogeneous groups of students
- Junior College Teacher, 2007 – Present
- WyzAnt Tutoring, Duxbury, MA
- Conducted classroom sessions with students.
- Assisted with development and implementation of interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Developed and implemented CTE and academic programs.
- Enforced and ensured adherence to school policies.
Bachelor of Science in Science, 2007, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO