3407 Pineview Drive
La Crescent, MN 55947
Job Objective A position as an IT Teacher in order to use past experience and skill to further grow and develop the school and to the best of my ability.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with managing IT for non Co-located organizations
- Expertise with advanced networking techniques
- Familiarity with teaching strategies and learning styles
- Exceptional knowledgeof the integrated nature of the strands and processes of mathematics
- Outstanding knowledge of current trends, pedagogy, research, and topics of importance
- IT Teacher, 2007 – Present
- The New Teacher Project, New York, NY
- Prepared and educated students on Computer Information Systems.
- Created students academic programs.
- Developed and implemented disaster recovery plans for all systems.
- Encouraged students to achieve highest potential through motivational teaching techniques and materials.
- Ensured high-quality, well-prepared classes and produced challenging and enjoyable learning process for students.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 2007, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH