786 Armory Road
Southern Pines, NC28387
Job Objective Seeking an Instructional Support Teacher position that helps utilize my professional experiences for the good of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching and coaching experience
- Thorough knowledge of lesson plans and instructional coaching approaches
- Familiarity with state and federal laws, rules, policies, and procedures related to school
- Exceptional knowledge of improving student performance through assistance
- Remarkable ability to redirect instruction for lesson delivery
- Outstanding ability to impart successful teaching and coaching
Instructional Support Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Gallup-McKinley County Schools, Southern Pines, NC
- Assisted the teachers in their classrooms.
- Managed to improvise instructional strategies.
- Partnered with teachers for a collaborative coaching model.
- Worked towards greater student achievement.
- Supported instructional practice in all subject areas.
- Documented trainings and assistance provided to teachers.
Instructional Support Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Martinson Elementary School, Southern Pines, NC
- Maintained collaborative relationship with the teaching and learning community.
- Attended all district trainings focusing on the development of qualified teachers.
- Assisted with the school site Professional Development plan.
- Facilitated after-school meetings to support Colleague Mentoring Program.
- Served as a Colleague Mentoring Coordinator as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA
Master’s Degree in Education, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI