3703 Twin Oaks Drive
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective A position that can lead to a lasting relationship as a Hospitality Teacher.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Effective interpersonal & excellent communication skills
- Strong Self-confidence, flexibility and sense of humor
- Ability tomaintain confidentiality of work related information and materials
- Hospitality Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Pittsburgh Techncial Institute, Oakdale, PA
- Developed training techniques adhering to established learning concepts.
- Cared for and educatedstudents with special needs and challenges.
- Monitored individual student’s progress and encouraged them.
- Managed and educated students with developmental disabilities.
- Assessed and identifiedneeds for changes in curriculum and recommended suggestions and ideas for improvement.
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management, 2007, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA
43536 Harbor St
Guntersville, AL 35976
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as a Hospitality Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Flexible, energetic and excellent management skills.
- Profound knowledge of adult learning concepts and training techniques.
- Strong ability to work effectively with students as a part of team.
- Substantial organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Immense ability to design curriculum in the hospitality industry environment.
Hospitality Teacher, 2007 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Planned and developed learning concepts and training techniques.
- Developed and improved management training programs, training courses and workshops.
- Planned and facilitated curriculum to prepare students.
- Established procedures, programs, services and policies.
- Motivated and counseled students in areas of behavior, personal growth and study habits.
M.S in Business Administration, 2007
B.S in Hotel Administration, 2005
Johns Hopkins University