677 Cityview Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Objective A position as a Hindi Teacher in order to use past experience and skill to further grow and develop the school and to the best of my ability.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with the Hindi Language teaching
- Exceptional knowledge of language teaching methods and methodology
- Sound knowledge of the curriculum and syllabus of the language
- Immense ability to teach, learn and perform towards students’ success
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English; written and oral
Hindi Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Hindi School, Fort Washington, PA
- Instructed the students the language of Hindi at public and private schools.
- Tutored students, utilizing teaching methods that include demonstrative methods.
- Utilized audiovisual aids and other materials to supplement presentations.
- Followed the curriculum guidelines to prepare course objectives and outlines.
- Assigned lessons on regular basis to check progress ensuring timely corrections.
- Conducted tests to evaluate student progress, recorded results, and issued reports.
Hindi Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
WyzAnt Tutoring, Fort Washington, PA
- Utilized all the adoptable methods to teach the language of Hindi.
- Maintained appropriate discipline and the records like attendance and performance.
- Managed to retain quality of standards set forth by institution and followed State rules.
- Performed as a key resource and a problem solver by colleagues and administration.
- Participated in educational conferences and Teacher Training workshops.
- Ensured to meet the parents to discuss the progress and problems of each student.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi Literature, Dalton State College, Dalton, GA
Master’s Degree in Hindi Literature, DAV College, Indore, india