3237 Froe Street
Piedmont, WV 26750
Job Objective Seeking full time employment as a High School Psychology Teacher in order to practice my skills daily.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive clinical experience in a behavioral healthcare
- Wide knowledge of student development issues
- Familiarity with best practices for units within the Student Development Center
- Ability toprovide the best possible education in psychology for our students
- Ability todevelop effective consultative relationship
- High School Psychology Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Developed and delivered in-service training, to staff on topics relevant to school psychology and special education.
- Administered and interpreted psycho-educational tests and other assessment measures, including Functional Behavioral Assessments.
- Performed school-based counseling and case management for students.
- Coordinated and delivered school based psychology services.
- Planned, developed, and implemented emotional support services within the school program.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, 2007, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR