3886 Masonic Drive
Bozeman, MT 59718
Objective Seeking employment as a High School Math Teacher to use my past expertise to better the school and myself.
- Proficient with math teaching
- Solid knowledge of school policies and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of maintaining confidentiality and work accordingly
- Immense ability to emphasis excellent written and verbal communication
- Remarkable ability to interact and maintain effective working relationships
High School Math Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Cumberland High School, Bozeman, MT
- Demonstrated ability to handle mathematics class dealing primarily with open-ended questions wherein the students actively learn techniques of problem solving.
- Expedited the knowledge of basic content of the mathematics curriculum.
- Worked towards the integrated nature of the processes of mathematics.
- Planned lessons and units balancing depth of study and breadth of coverage.
- Managed to effectively maximize the use of the spiraling nature of math curriculum.
- Led student-directed classes facilitating them to work together.
High School Math Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Anson County Schools, Bozeman, MT
- Exhibited knowledge of the current trends, research, pedagogy, and the topics of the importance of mathematics education.
- Demonstrated the usage of technological tools, dynamic geometry software etc.
- Managed to teach the mathematical skills through adoption of applications.
- Integrated Edison’s study skills program into the mathematics curriculum.
- Participated in purposeful mathematics pedagogy meetings and sessions.
- Reviewed contemporary mathematical literature to remain current.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Niagara University, Niagara, NY