4127 Leisure Lane
Moorpark, CA 93021
Job Objective To secure a position as a High School History Teacher in a well established campus with a stable and productive environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience with middle and senior high school students
- Operational knowledge to instruct middle and high school History
- Thorough knowledge to translate concepts of History into the middle and high school instructional program
- Immense ability to foster positive relationships
- Remarkable ability to carry out instruction to meet varied needs of the students
- Strong skills in instructional methods and strategies
High School History Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Reagan High School, Moorpark, CA
- Provided an academically rigorous curriculum aligning with specific standards.
- Prepared lesson plans and outlined syllabus.
- Fostered proficiency of oral and written expression, applications and ethics.
- Planned and facilitated field studies to support and enhance classroom curriculum.
- Maintained accurate student grades, records and portfolios.
- Offered input and supported grade level, subject matter.
High School History Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Westbury High School, Moorpark, CA
- Evaluated classroom instructional activities consistent with district curriculum.
- Diagnosed and prescribed learning and training programs for individual pupils.
- Implemented comprehensive instructional and activities program.
- Maintained classroom discipline utilizing effective classroom management skills.
- Prepared and maintained effective weekly lesson plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in History, Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT