4397 Arrowood Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Job Objective Seeking employment in the position of a First Year Teacher with a qualifying school in order to exercise my knowledge.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with classroom management and teaching methods
- Solid understanding of curriculum development (lesson plans) for multi-age groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability towork with difficult population
- Ability toimplement procedures to prevent incidents of child abuse
- Ability tomanage multiple responsibilities and staff members simultaneously
- First Year Teacher, 2007 – Present
- New Teacher Center, Chicago, IL
- Supervised and managed class of children.
- Provided classroom management, instructional strategies, and supported students with special needs.
- Designed and implemented standards-based instruction and improved student achievement in the classroom.
- Helped with general writing, editing and other communications.
- Created and maintained a safe, healthy, and pleasant indoor and outdoor environment.
Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, 2007, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL