3888 Sharon Lane
Plymouth, IN 46563
Job Objective Seeking a Computer Teacher job where my talents and history can assist in growth of the school.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience of computers and its applications
- Thorough knowledge of audio/visual/verbal mode of instructions
- Sound knowledge of supervising students to perform essential job functions
- Outstanding ability to establish perfect judgment in performing job responsibilities
- Immense ability to adjust hours to job requirements
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
Computer Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public Schools, Plymouth, IN
- Handled classes dealing with basic computer, keyboard, and Internet etc.
- Tutored the basics of using design applications, computer-aided drafting etc.
- Assigned projects for the students to deal with real-world constraints.
- Encouraged students to unravel problems using trial and error approach.
- Assisted in connecting math, science and technological principles to everyday life.
- Assessed the accomplishments on a regular basis and provided progress reports.
Computer Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Elmwood Street School, Plymouth, IN
- Planned a program of study to meet the individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Created a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Conducted Hardware & Networking classes; theory and practical.
- Managed to supervise students’ laboratory work and guided them.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Strived to maintain and improve professional competence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT