1280 Green Street
Nashville, TN 37211
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Computer Science Teacher in well organized school to help the campus achieve its goals.
Computer Science Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Clayton County Public School, Nashville, TN
- Collaborated with colleagues in addressing teaching and research issues.
- Served on academic and administrative committees.
- Performed administrative duties such as serving as the department head.
- Conducted research and published findings in professional journals/books.
- Participated in campus and community events.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Computer Science Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Einstitute Charter High School, Nashville, TN
- Implemented instructional activities for a meaningful learning experience.
- Collaborated with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Established and maintained cooperative working relationships.
- Assumed responsibility for meeting performance goals.
- Managed to meets professional obligations through efficient work habits.
- Demonstrated strong content knowledge and a continuing interest in the subject.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in tutoring computer applications and programming
- Sound knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Through knowledge of engineering science and technology
- Outstanding ability to listen and understand information and ideas
- Remarkable ability to apply general rules to specific problems
- Excellent logical and reasoning skills
- Superior communication and administrative skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Dalton State College, Dalton, GA